FREE U.S. SHIPPING! PO'S Gladly Accepted
Disney Fun & Skills Preschool - 1st Grade - XS115134 - KIDSí LEARNING GAMES -
Play and Learn with 4 Great Preschool - 1st Grade Titles
Disney Fun & Skills Preschool-1st Grade combines learning and fun in four great titles packed with adventures, activities and educational obstacles, all designed to encourage independent learning and foster creative growth!¬† Make learning fun!
- Color Recognition
- Number Patterns
- Listening & Observing
- Sorting & Matching
- Word & Sentence Structure
- Spanish Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Addition & Subtraction
- Telling Time
- Problem Solving
- Disney's Brother Bear
- Disney's Mickey Mouse Kindergarten
- Disney's Winnie the Pooh Kindergarten
- Disney's Pooh Activity Center
Disney's Brother Bear
Disney's Brother Bear, the PC game, allows the player to immerse himself or herself in the fully interactive version of Kenai's world, being thoroughly entertained and a part of the lush 3-D environment. Not only can players play Kenai and Koda as bears, they can also transform into a wolf, crow, and an eagle! Features real-time 3-D gameplay based upon the grand adventure of Brother Bear, a fully interactive world and ability to play with seven characters from the film! For kids ages three and up.
- Explore Kenai's fully-interactive world in this real-time, 3-D game
- Experience a lush environment
- Real-time, 3D gameplay is based upon Brother Bear's grand adventures
- Comical narration explains the transformation of Kenai into his rival the bear
- Play Kenai and Koda as bears
- Set in a lush environment
- Transform into a wolf, a crow, or an eagle
Disney's Mickey Mouse Kindergarten
Kindergartners investigate Mickey's hometown Main Street while they help Mickey cover stories for his newspaper.¬† Kids can learn about Language Arts, Math, Following Directions and other age appropriate skills.¬† Disney's Mickey Mouse Kindergarten is filled with activities that build self-confidence by means of continuous positive reinforcement from Mickey and his friends.
- Over 40 essential Kindergarten developmental skills
- Vocabulary, sentence structure, early reading and spelling
- Sequencing, addition, and sets
- Enhances memory, listening, creative and critical thinking skills
- Developing perception, observation and listening skills
- Developing social skills and problem solving skills
- Fun-filled worksheets extend learning fun beyond the computer
- Skills personalized to your Kindergartner's needs for endless hours of exploratory learning
- Place the correct letter to help guide Goofy to safety!
- Zap robots and practice counting, adding and identifying number sets.
- Find out how the activities in Disney's Mickey Mouse Kindergarten CD-ROM enhance your child's development
- Teach Donald dances by filing in the right numbers.
- Fine tune your listening skills while helping the hotel guests.
- Help Goofy by completing words and sentences.
- Match the time on Mickey's wristwatch to the time on the town clock.
- Follow the auditory clues to solve a mystery.
- Print newspaper activity sheets and learn Internet style navigational skills.
- Create animated works of art with neon-colored bars.
Disney's Winnie the Pooh Kindergarten
Welcome to Disney's multi-subject learning software for kindergartners!¬† Created in consultation with educational experts from across the country, Disney's Winnie the Pooh Kindergarten to experience the magic of learning.¬† Christopher Robin has gone off to school and Pooh decides he should very much like to go to school, too!¬†Join Pooh in this wonderful learning adventure as Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore and friends come together to hold school in the 100 Acre Wood.¬† Experience the magic of learning as Pooh and his friends offer lessons on the alphabet, simple arithmetic, problem solving and much more!
- Strengthens 25 age appropriate skills
- Adjustable levels enhance individual skill levels
- Progress report provides feedback on skill progression
- Educational workbook pages, stickers, and flashcards can be printed with Avery printable supplies
- Owl's Magnificent Machine: Your child explores Spanish or French names for objects commonly found in his or her world.¬† Your child can display a new object at will, and can choose to hear both the English and foreign language version for each object display on the screen as many times as desired.¬† Learner-controlled play ensures that the learning happens at the child's own pace, a critical factor in acquiring a second language.
- Owl's Work Shop: A blustery wind has scattered Owl's books and their pages all over his house, so he needs your child's help putting his library back together.¬†
- Roo's Number Baloons: Step right up to Roo's carnival booth and try your luck at the balloon counting game.¬† Roo may ask your child to help him count balloons by adding one balloon at a time, or he may decide he has too many balloons and ask to have them removed one by one until he has the number he needs.
- Tigger's Treasure Hunt:¬† Ahoy, matey!¬† Tigger has found a treasure map, but he's not too sure of his directions.¬† Follow the clues and help Tigger move around the map to discover the hidden treasure.
- Pooh's Thoughtful Spot: Everybody needs a Thoughtful Spot and now your child can create one of his or her own.¬† Once your child has decided on just the right environment and sky, he or she can pick up special objects to add to the Spot.¬† Change seasons, too, or add some music to give the Thoughtful Spot a very special ambience.
- Eeyore's Musical Mix and Match: Eeyore has traveled throughout the 100-Acre Wood collecting several curious parts of musical instruments.¬† With his help, your child can combine these parts to make brand new instruments and create fun sounds and songs.
- Owl's Memory Challenge: ¬† Owl has made some flash cards and devised a game to help teach your child new worlds in a foreign language (either Spanish or French).¬†
- Tigger's Action Theater: Tigger loves action, and he has built himself an elaborate stage to help him teach Pooh about action words. Your child can help Pooh by selecting an appropriate action word, and then have fun watching Tigger put on a show to demonstrate the chosen action.
Disney's Pooh Activity Center
The wind is blowin' through the Hundred Acre Wood, so get ready for some high-flying fun!¬†¬† Disney's Activity Center, Winnie The Pooh is the perfect place to play with Pooh, Tigger, and all their friends. Have a honey of a time catching some buzzin' bees while reading the classic tale, 'Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day'.
- Enjoy 6 fun-filled activities and challenging games with Pooh and friends
- Build learning skills by reading along with Pooh, or listen to the classic story, Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day
- Play multi-level games that challenge and help develop children's skills
Heffalumps and Woozles - In this activity, Pooh is sleeping and dreaming of mysterious creatures called Heffalumps & Woozles. There are two ways to enjoy this creative activity. You can build the creature that appears in Pooh's dream or you can build your own Heffalumps & Woozles by choosing from the pieces floating around the screen. In create your own mode, you can mix and match different legs, faces, heads and bodies to create as many as 625 different Heffalumps & Woozles.¬†
Eeyore's House Hunt¬†- Help Eeyore build a bridge across the flooded 100 Acre Wood to find Owl a new home. Use the planks in the lower stream to help Eeyore build a bridge. Roll your cursor over each plank to see what it will look like when it is placed on the water. If a red X appears on the image of the plank you will know it won't fit in that spot. If you don't see a plank you'd like to use just click on the turtle and a new set of planks will appear. Once you have determined which plank has the best fit, click on it and it will appear on screen for Eeyore to walk across. Be careful not to let Eeyore scroll off too far to the left or you will have to start again.¬†
Decorate Owl's House¬†- Owl needs help decorating his new house with items he has stored in boxes. You can choose which type of items you would like to decorate with by clicking on the little boxes, on the interface bar at the bottom of the screen. Once you have selected the type of items you would like to decorate with a large box containing the items will slide into the room. Click once on an object to pick it up from the box then click again somewhere in Owl's house to place the object. You can also change the color of certain items in Owl's new house. To change the color of something other then an object from a box, simply click on it.¬†
Fly a Piglet¬†- Pooh and Piglet need your help to get to Owl's house through obstacles on the ground and in the air. For all levels: avoid bumping into the obstacles by moving your cursor up or down while it is over Piglet.¬†
Hillside Party Hop - Move around the game board to collect as many prizes as you can in the time allotted. When you land on a prize square, the prize will appear on your side of the hill. To keep track of the number of prizes you've collected just look at the number in the balloon on your side of the hill.¬†¬† Gopher has also left a hole or two for you to use, jump in one end and pop out the other.¬†
Read the Story and Find the Bees¬†- Come read about a very Blustery Day in the Hundred-Acre Wood. Find out how Pooh and his friends are affected by the storm. While reading the story, keep a look out for buzzing bees! They need to make a beeline to the hive or Pooh will have a honey shortage. Click a bee when you see one and it will fly off the screen and back to the hive. Upon finishing the story Pooh will tell you if you've found all the missing bees. If you have, there will be more bees to find the next time that you visit the story.¬†
- Windows XP (Home & Pro) SP3, Vista SP1
- Note:¬† Winnie the Pooh Kindergarten print projects not compatible with Windows Vista
- Pentium II 500 MHz processor or faster (800 MHz or faster for Windows Vista)
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB of RAM for Vista)
- 350 MB free Hard Disk space
- 8X CD-ROM drive or faster
- QuickTime (included on CD)
- DirectX 9.0c compatible or higher Video Card (Video Card with 32 MB of Video RAM for Windows Vista)
- 800 x 600 minimum screen resolution
- DirectX 9.0c or higher compatible 16-bit Sound Card recommended
- Java compatible Web browser
- Note: Some of the programs may require Windows Compatibility mode to run on Windows XP and Windows Vista
Purchase this educational software and send us a brief review that we can share with others considering this software. Simply write a few sentences about the software and email to: email@example.com. In thanks, you'll receive a coupon toward your next purchase from All Educational Software!
For more information on educational and learning topics of interest to parents and educators, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter, AES News (see lower left panel). You will find limited-time only special offers in AES News as well. We also publish education-related articles on our website. Check out this month's education article here.
Publisher: Encore Software UPC :705381191308
Free shipping to continental U.S. and worldwide shipping through Bongo
We gladly accept purchase orders from U.S. educational institutions.