FREE U.S. SHIPPING! PO'S Gladly Accepted
Disney's Winnie the Pooh Activity Center - XS125823 - KIDS' LEARNING GAMES -
Build Learning Skills with Fun Filled Activities and Games Based on the story "Winnie the Pooh and the
Blustery Day" Product Information
The wind is blowin' through the Hundred Acre Wood so get ready for some
high-flying fun! Disney's Activity Center Winnie The Pooh is the
perfect place to play with Pooh Tigger and all their friends. Have a honey of
a time catching some buzzin' bees while reading the classic tale 'Winnie The
Pooh And The Blustery Day'.
- Enjoy 6 fun-filled activities and challenging games with Pooh and friends
- Build learning skills by reading along with Pooh or listen to the classic
story Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day
- Play multi-level games that challenge and help develop children's skills
- Sorting Skills
Fun Activities Include
Heffalumps and Woozles
In this activity Pooh is sleeping and dreaming of mysterious creatures called Heffalumps & Woozles. There are two ways to enjoy this creative activity. You can build the creature that appears in Pooh's dream or you can build your own Heffalumps & Woozles by choosing from the pieces floating around the screen. In create your own mode you can mix and match different legs faces heads and bodies to create as many as 625 different Heffalumps & Woozles.
Eeyore's House Hunt
Help Eeyore build a bridge across the flooded 100 Acre Wood to find Owl a new home. Use the planks in the lower stream to help Eeyore build a bridge. Roll your cursor over each plank to see what it will look like when it is placed on the water. If a red X appears on the image of the plank you will know it won't fit in that spot. If you don't see a plank you'd like to use just click on the turtle and a new set of planks will appear. Once you have determined which plank has the best fit click on it and it will appear on screen for Eeyore to walk across. Be careful not to let Eeyore scroll off too far to the left or you will have to start again.
- Level 1: The screen will scroll slowly has the shortest distance to the other side of the woods and has the least number of obstacles.
- Level 2: The screen will scroll by at a moderate speed has a longer distance to cross than level 1 and the number of obstacles will increase.
- Level 3: The screen will scroll quickly has the longest distance to cross and you will have to avoid even more obstacles.
Decorate Owl's House
Owl needs help decorating his new house with items he has stored in boxes. You can choose which type of items you would like to decorate with by clicking on the little boxes on the interface bar at the bottom of the screen. Once you have selected the type of items you would like to decorate with a large box containing the items will slide into the room. Click once on an object to pick it up from the box then click again somewhere in Owl's house to place the object. You can also change the color of certain items in Owl's new house. To change the color of something other then an object from a box simply click on it.
Fly a Piglet
Pooh and Piglet need your help to get to Owl's house through obstacles on the ground and in the air. For all levels: avoid bumping into the obstacles by moving your cursor up or down while it is over Piglet.
- Level 1: The screen will scroll slowly and has the least number of obstacles.
- Level 2: The screen will scroll by at a moderate speed and the number of obstacles will increase.
- Level 3: The screen will scroll quickly and you will have to help Pooh and Piglet avoid even more obstacles.
Hillside Party Hop
Move around the game board to collect as many prizes as you can in the time allotted. When you land on a prize square the prize will appear on your side of the hill. To keep track of the number of prizes you've collected just look at the number in the balloon on your side of the hill.
Gopher has also left a hole or two for you to use jump in one end and pop out the other.
- Level 1: Prizes appear and move around the game board you also have the longest amount of time to play.
- Level 2: Prizes appear and then move around more often during gameplay; there are sticky spots to slow you down; and you have less time to play.
- Level 3: Prizes appear and move around frequently. In addition to sticky spots of spilled honey you have the least amount of time to collect prizes.
Read the Story and Find the Bees Windows Requirements
Come read about a very Blustery Day in the Hundred-Acre Wood. Find out how Pooh and his friends are affected by the storm. While reading the story keep a look out for buzzing bees! They need to make a beeline to the hive or Pooh will have a honey shortage. Click a bee when you see one and it will fly off the screen and back to the hive. Upon finishing the story Pooh will tell you if you've found all the missing bees. If you have there will be more bees to find the next time that you visit the story.
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 500 MHz Pentium II or faster processor (800 MHz for Vista & 7)
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB for Vista)
- 350 MB free Hard Disk space
- 800 x 600 monitor, 16-bit color
- 32 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card
- 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible Sound Card and speakers
- 8X CD-ROM drive
Purchase this educational software and send us a brief review that we can share with others considering this software. Simply write a few sentences about the software and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In thanks, you'll receive a coupon toward your next purchase from All Educational Software!
For more information on educational and learning topics of interest to parents and educators, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter, AES News (see lower left panel). You will find limited-time only special offers in AES News as well. We also publish education-related articles on our website. Check out this month's education article here.
publisher: Disney Interactive UPC: 798936844378
Customers Also Purchased
Free shipping to continental U.S. and worldwide shipping through Bongo
We gladly accept purchase orders from U.S. educational institutions.