FREE U.S. SHIPPING! PO'S Gladly Accepted
Explore 3D World Atlas Learning Power Pack - REFERENCES FOR KIDS
With 800 photographs, 80 animations and 30 videos, this is the ultimate resource to study the why of where.
A powerful reference tool combining the story of the people places and events
that shaped our world with the study of how geography natural resources and
geopolitics affects it all!
How have nations' destinies been affected by the luck of their natural
resources climate and terrain? How have natural boundaries such as
oceans mountains deserts played a role in either isolating nations from
progress and globalization or protecting nations from hostile invasion?
Product Title Included
- Eyewitness 3D World Atlas
- Eyewitness History of the World 2.0
Eyewitness 3D World Atlas
Revised and updated to reflect current world events this program contains
extensive demographic information an almanac and the cultural and political
coverage of an encyclopedia. As a 3D reference it also covers
topographical issues from the global "big picture" to the smallest
territory. You can view the world through compelling cartographic maps
dazzling images and exciting 3D graphics.
Visually stunning information:
- Use maps at different scales
- Study countries in different stages of development
- Analyze distribution of population resources and economic activities
- Use different data types: statistics graphs and charts
- Study environmental issues
Discover in-depth dynamic geographical information:
- Bio-climatic Zones
- Natural Disasters
- Landscape Formation
- Global Climate
- Continental Drift
- General: World map illustrating international borders and countries
with over 400000 town and city names.
- Satellite: Map shows international borders and countries with their
- Physical: Physical map showing the forces that shape the Earth's
surface; tectonic plates volcanoes and impact craters.
- Bio-Geographic: A map of the Earth's bio-geographic zones.
- Earth By Night: Shows a satellite view of lights from cities across
- Hotlinks lead you to helpful geographic information
- Virtual technology renders flat maps as 3D globes
- Unique "horizon" view of planet Earth
- Measure the distance between two or more locations
- Mark and label your favorite locations
- Shows latitude/longitude co-ordinates
- Print or copy maps text and graphics
Eyewitness History of the World 2.0
From ancient times to the modern world meet the people places and
events that shaped history! Travel easily to any part of the world and
experience different aspects of everyday life culture and technology. Use
the easy-to-use search engine to research specific times or explore history
through the many links that are cross-referenced throughout the program.
- 50000+ words of text
- 2000+ separate screens
- 80 animations
- 30 videos
- 800 photographs
- Discover fascinating connections between events that occurred in different
parts of the world
- More than 200 biographies of the men and women who shaped the world
- Research topics using rapid word and data searches; the ideal aid to
complete school projects
- Learn about all the main periods in history - from prehistoric times to
the present day!
- Find answers to all your questions ranging from how people lived in the
past to the impact of technological discoveries to the rise and fall of
- Windows 98, Me or XP
- Pentium 200 MHz processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 29 MB Hard Dive space
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- 16-bit color display
- 16-bit color Sound Card
- 2X CD-ROM drive
Purchase this educational software and send us a brief review that we can share with others considering this software. Simply write a few sentences about the software and email to: email@example.com. In thanks, you'll receive a coupon toward your next purchase from All Educational Software!
For more information on educational and learning topics of interest to parents and educators, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter, AES News (see lower left panel). You will find limited-time only special offers in AES News as well. We also publish education-related articles on our website. Check out this month's education article here.
publisher: Dorling Kindersley Multimedia (DK) UPC: 836330001956
Customers Also Purchased
Free shipping to continental U.S. and worldwide shipping through Bongo
We gladly accept purchase orders from U.S. educational institutions.