FREE U.S. SHIPPING! PO'S Gladly Accepted
Passport to 35 Languages - XS48411 - LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE -
Learn to Speak 35 Languages With Ease and Confidence
Learning a new language has never been easier! Passport to 35 Languages incorporates an easy See it/Hear it learning technique and extra interactive activities that make speaking any new language exciting and fun. You'll quickly progress towards both aural and written comprehension in any of the 35 languages you choose.
- Fast: Start speaking a new language today! Passport to 35 Languages offers the tools to get you speaking the language of your choice right away. You will quickly master the vocabulary, key phrases, and cultural information you need to take a trip or ace your next school quiz.
- Easy: Learning a new language has never been easier. Once you select your native language and the language you want to learn you are ready to go. Simply choose a topic that interests you or follow the whole course. It's that easy. Plus, you will have a talking dictionary and grammar review guide available for handy reference.
- Fun: The fun interactive games and exercises make the learning process seamless and fun. Whether you are a world traveler or an armchair explorer, a student in school, or a retiree taking that dream vacation, Passport to 35 Languages opens up new vistas. Soon you will be navigating through new languages with ease and confidence.
Compare your pronunciation to that of native speakers and track your progress with advanced speech recognition technology. Whether you're planning a vacation, traveling for work, or just brushing up your skills, this comprehensive language study solution is sure to get you speaking the language of your choice quickly. Open your eyes to a whole new world with Passport to 35 Languages!
|Arabic ||Finnish ||Japanese ||Swedish |
|Bulgarian ||French ||Korean ||Tagalog |
|Chinese ||German ||Norwegian ||Thai |
|Czech ||Greek ||Polish ||Turkish |
|Danish ||Hebrew ||Portuguese ||Ukrainian |
|Dutch ||Hindi ||Romanian ||Vietnamese |
|English (American) ||Hungarian ||Russian ||Zulu |
|English (British) ||Indonesian ||Spanish (Castilian) || |
|Estonian ||Irish ||Spanish (Latin) || |
|Farsi ||Italian ||Swahili |
- Customize your learning experience by choosing what you want to learn and how you want to learn it. Let Passport to 35 Languages lead you through the program to learn vocabulary, grammar and conversational skills.
- Offers a wide range of interactive exercises that allow you to immerse yourself into the language of your choice. Use photographs, test translations and readings from native speakers to teach yourself the basic vocabulary of your target language.
- Makes it easy to pronounce letter sounds and simple words.
- The powerful speech-recognition technology (available for Spanish, French, German, Italian and English) lets you compare your pronunciation to that of a native speaker.
- You can learn the basic of your target language by reading, listening, and speaking.
- You can access a concise dictionary and brush up on basic grammar rules. There is a special travel section that introduces you to the customers and practices of your target country.
- Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
- 16 MB of RAM
- 15 MB of available Hard Disk space
- SVGA graphics - 256 color support or higher
- 4X CD-ROM drive
- Windows compatible Mouse or pointing device
- Requires a Microphone for speech recognition and record/playback features (microphone not included)
- Windows compliant Sound Card
Purchase this educational software and send us a brief review that we can share with others considering this software. Simply write a few sentences about the software and email to: email@example.com. In thanks, you'll receive a coupon toward your next purchase from All Educational Software!
For more information on educational and learning topics of interest to parents and educators, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter, AES News (see lower left panel). You will find limited-time only special offers in AES News as well. We also publish education-related articles on our website. Check out this month's education article here.
publisher: eLanguage UPC: 22787075378
Customers Also Purchased
Free shipping to continental U.S. and worldwide shipping through Bongo
We gladly accept purchase orders from U.S. educational institutions.