FREE U.S. SHIPPING! PO'S Gladly Accepted
Typing Instructor for Business 2.0 - XS86850 - LEARN TO TYPE -
Build Essential Business Skills And Improve Your Productivity At Work
Typing Instructor for Business Version 2.0 combines effective
instructional techniques with easy-to-use menus you'll learn touch typing
quickly and easily. Typing Instructor for Business also adds fun and challenge
to the process of learning to type with timed tests, four exciting typing games,
and interesting articles for practice. Includes Professor Teaches
Microsoft Word 2007 and Professor Teach Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced.
Build essential business skills fast and easy!
Skills Fast & Easy
Learning to type takes time and effort. However Typing Instructor for Business
incorporates the most effective and efficient strategies for typing instruction
available. You quickly learn the best typing techniques the right way.
Effective Results & Feedback
After each typing lesson, test, and article transcription, you receive immediate
feedback on your speed (WPM) and accuracy percentage. Each result is saved for
- Examine all or a portion of your saved results to determine speed &
- View or print results to pinpoint strong & weak areas.
- Assess specific keystroke data by hand, finger, row, & key.
Practice with Games & Articles
- Four exciting typing games challenge you to improve your typing skills.
- Magazines offer a variety of articles & short stories.
- With over 250 interesting articles to choose from, there is something for
Complete Interactive Training
Typing Instructor for Business is designed to improve your typing skills, but
typing is just the beginning. Typing Instructor for Business also includes
Professor Teaches Word. This training course is guaranteed to improve your
skills with one of the most important applications in Microsoft Office.
Professor Teaches Word & Word Advanced offers you the most comprehensive
training available for Microsoft Word. These tutorials cover the all of the
important topics and offer practical exercises designed to build your skills
Word 2007 Training - 69 Topics
- Creating Documents
- Using Templates
- Font Formatting
- Working with Tabs
- Applying Styles
- Creating Columns
- Borders & Shading
- Inserting Images
- Creating Charts
Word 2007 Advanced Training - 48 Topics
- Creating a Master Document
- Building a Table of Contents
- Footnotes & Endnotes
- Creating & Moving Graphics
- Using Mail Merge
- Data Sources
- Using Merge Fields
- Generating Mailing Labels
- Using Macros
- Using Hyperlinks
Improve your productivity while using Microsoft Word applications with Professor
Master the Essential Business Skill
Getting ahead in your career requires improving your productivity. The quickest
way to become more productive is to learn how to type faster and more
accurately. Typing Instructor for Business takes our proven methods for typing
instruction and places them within the context of business productivity. The
skills you learn couldn't be more relevant.
Learn the Right Touch
Start by selecting or testing your skill level. Typing Instructor for Business
automatically recommends the best lessons for you, whether you're a beginner or
you just need to sharpen your skills.
- Learn correct finger position & begin typing without looking at the
Train on a standard keyboard, split keyboard, or the 10-key keypad.
Proven touch-typing teaching methods provide step-by-step instruction &
Use music to develop your typing rhythm & watch your WPM increase as you
Increase Speed & Accuracy
Track speed and accuracy with typing tests of varying length and difficulty.
These tests are designed not only to evaluate your new skills, but also to help
you improve skills in specific areas.
- Build your speed with timed typing tests & your stamina with non-timed
tests & lessons.
- Choose from a variety of tests including random words, complete sentences
& other specially designed tests.
- Assess your level of advancement using tests such as the Expert Touch
- Create personalized lessons & tests using your own material.
- Built-in typing plans for faster learning
- Structured touch-typing content
- Guides for split & standard keyboards
- 10-key keypad instruction
- Wide variety of test material
- Timed & non-timed tests
- Instant feedback on WPM & accuracy
- Save the results of all exercises
- Progress reports by key finger hand & row
- Over 250 practice articles
- Four, high-quality typing games
- Beginner, Learned Keys, and Advanced levels
- Create your own typing plans
- Create your own lessons & tests
- Add your own music or select from over 50 tracks
- Import magazine articles
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Pentium class PC or higher processor
- 200 MB Hard Drive space available per application
- Sound Card
- Speakers or Headphones
- 800 x 600 16-bit or higher display for Typing Instructor for Business
- 1024 x 768 16-bit display for Professor Teaches
- CD-ROM drive
Purchase this educational software and send us a brief review that we can share with others considering this software. Simply write a few sentences about the software and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In thanks, you'll receive a coupon toward your next purchase from All Educational Software!
For more information on educational and learning topics of interest to parents and educators, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter, AES News (see lower left panel). You will find limited-time only special offers in AES News as well. We also publish education-related articles on our website. Check out this month's education article here.
publisher: UPC: 18527104552
Free shipping to continental U.S. and worldwide shipping through Bongo
We gladly accept purchase orders from U.S. educational institutions.